Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tender Tunu Phase 11

Intermezzo dikit ah dari petualangannya si Def. Boleh ya, Def, Ibu mo cerita dikit nih ttg kerjaan Ibu. Ya sekali2 Daffa tau kerjaan Ibu yah. Yesterday my boss David Vernier call me to join the Tunu 11 tendering preparation meeting. Christophe said that all I have to do is just lesten so I know more about this Tunu 11 project. Well, ok then. Inside of the meeting room there are already David, Yann, Sylvain, Christophe, Idris, Satrio, Marc... etc... what? wakaka.. they are all engineers! Pfuih... what do I care anyway. So David started his bla bla bla presentation about this Tunu 11 in 2 languages, English & French. Tout a coup, he mentioned my name as the tender secretary. Wakaka... eventhough this isn't the first time I am in tendering team, but still shocking. Well, Def, sorry ya... for some times, your mommy will be a little bit busier than usual to prepare this tender. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. projectnya dah jalan , sekarang lagi di grenyang cilegon mBak...

    ReplyDelete