Sunday, April 10, 2011

One Day in Magnum Café


This is a must porting culinary. As an ice cream lover, especially Wall’s Magnum, I must put this 6 months only opening café, to my culinary agenda. Located in 5th Floor of Grand Indonesia, you will be surprised by the queuing outside. That made me gave up when the first time visit. Plus, there was our lil Quinsha with us, what kind of mother I was to let her join the queue.

The second visit was on Friday night, I assumed the queue wont be as long as weekend days. But I was wrong. Since this night we left lil Quinsha back at home, we decided to follow the queue. It was almost one and half hour before we get the seats inside the café. But…. It was very worth! Verryyyy worth!

The Magnum was so yummy. We had the Waffle Aristocrat Princess (thick waffle, with magnum, crepes and cookies on top), the Banana Royale (banana split, with two magnum on top, plus a strawberry), the Magnum dippin stick Princess (vanilla magnum, dipped in chocolate plus vanilla cookies as topping). For the drink I order the Magnum King of Belgian its a magnum vanilla blended plus oreo cookie.. ehmmm sounds yummyyy…

Well, enough the story, here are the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment