Saturday, July 7, 2012

Parents' Honeymoon

Since the first time the flight took off from Juanda Airport, Yogyakarta, the only thing that accross my mind was, well, ehmm, what would I buy as a souvenier from this Air Asia's flight.  Errr, of course not, I lied.  Although I bought an Air Asia's keychain and pencil sets which was very cute.  You know the pencil with the flight's crew on it.  I was sure Def & Qisha will like it.

Now, honestly, what accross my mind was, FINALLY, IT WILL BE ME TIME,  HOME WITHOUT THE KIDS, hurray..... (hahahaaaa, Def & Qisha will slap me if they read this someday).  It mean, no mouth to be feed in, no milk to be prepare, no lullaby before going to bed, no yelling and screaming and smiling at the same time, no little one who crying for help to go to the bathroom for their natural calling.  And the best thing is, enjoy my sleep, mean no need to wake up in the middle of the night for someone's crying, no need to wake up early and no need to go to bed early, too. 

Happy holiday, Def, Qisha and Oma.  Enjoy!

I find myself planning to clean up my room, Def's room, clean up the cupboards, clean up the kitchen, clean up the livingroom, clean up everything.  While's Oma already make sure that me and my husband will not be suffering from hunger.  Oma already prepared some pre-cook meals, so I only have to heat it a few minutes when I arrived from the office.  Thank you, Oma, for everything.  But we will have dinner outside everyday, because I never go home right away after office hour.  Me and my husband always meet up in a mall for a dinner, hahahaaaa...  I find myself going to the malls everyday after office over.  And for the weekend, we go out together before lunch.  Having our lunch outside, then watch the movie, then shopping, then dinner, then go home.  We did this everyday.  Everyday during the kids and Oma were in holiday.

Please don't ask me whether I miss them.

I MISS THEM LIKE CRAZY.  I MISS MY KIDS EVERY SINGLE DAY.

But if I keep thinking of them, our connection will speak, they will not feel comfortable during their holiday.  That's what we name it as a bonding between mommy and children. Between me, Def and Qisha.

So, please let me enjoy this me time, this parent's honeymoon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment