Saturday, November 24, 2012

The SAGA Finale

This is a movie which I late to fall in love with.

As a mommy, you can count how many times I went to the cinema for a movie.  I believe the same also happen to some mommies in this part of the world, unless they have a 24 hours nanny to baby sit your kids without worry or thinking about anything at all. 

So, when everyone in this world talking about this movie, I think I was the only one who said "What??? Twilight what??  SAGA what??"  I don't understand a bit of it, I don't even care, at all.  Until one night, when my kids were already sleep safely in bed and all domestic things were done, I want to reward myself by watching the television.  Yes, my ME TIME is as simple as watching the teve...  Then I found this movie in a local channel, it's about a girl who just move in to a new school and trying to adapt with her new schoolmates.  Oh how I always love this kinda movie, new girl on the block meet the most handsome boy in the school. The next thing I know was I can not stop watching it, usually I will get boring if I watch a film not from the first scene.  But not with this movie.  I couldn't stop watching it until it finish.

When the movie end, I found out that the title is "TWILIGHT"

The big O come from my mouth, Oh now, I know why everybody were talking about this. 

The Twilight Saga was first release in the USA on 2008, and I just watch it in my bedroom on 2012.  Where I was been on the last 4 years?? Oh yes, I'm taking care of Daffa and only watch Spongebob and The Simpsons.  Remember when last holiday I visit my brother's house at Yogya?  When I looked at his bookshelves, I hold my breath when I found these super thick Twilight's books!  Oh my God, my sister in law have the Twilight's books, complete, since 2008!  I want to read it, but I was afraid it will ruin my view about the movies.  I decided to borrow them later after the series finish.

Anyway, I fall in love with this movie right away.  I love this movie.  I can not choose between Edward and Jacob #eehh.  The love story between Edward - Bella - Jacob is so romantic.

I end up finish the TWILIGHT series  (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn part 1) on DVDs.  But for the TIWILIGHT SAGA finale, it's not worth it to watch it thru the DVD.  The Twilight : Breaking Dawn part 2 is finally release on 16 November 2012 on all over the world.  Eventhough I don't watch it at day 1, at least I watch it a week after (pls note, attention, not 4 years after anymore baby).

I watch the movie by myself, and I have to wait for almost 5 hours until I get the seat.  All seats at all showa are full already!  So here I am, together with all the Cullen's fans, hold my breath and watch the movie until the end.

So this is another movie which based on novels, that I love it without reading its books first.  I love the ending.  I love the whole series. I love Edward's lips, Bella's cheek and Jacob's eyes.

Well, Goodbye Twilight.










No comments:

Post a Comment