Monday, June 4, 2007

“ADA Band” on Stage

It just out of my plan. It happened when I took Daffa to Mall Kelapa Gading on Saturday and on the same time “ADA Band”, one of popular band, will be performed. There were already many fans of this band, which I assumed that they are big fans of them. Not like me. From all of their songs, my favorites are only “Ough!” which sang by their first vocalist, Baim, and “Terbaik Untukmu” sang by their present vocalist, Donnie. This lovely song is dedicated to my father and also other fathers in the world.

Anyway, while I had to wait a half an hour, I told Daffa and his father to go to TimeZone. So I could enjoy since I know that Daffa is already in a comfortable place. Even though I’m not their fan, but I was a little carried away by the situation when the band finally performs on the stage. I was so excited. Not excited because I watched them performed, but because finally they showed up after a half an hour waiting.

It was nice to see a live band or a singer performing. You can feel the sound and the beat directly. Totally different from the song which we hear from the cd or television. And once again, I got carry away by the fans of ADA Band, to record their performing on my camdig and on my handphone. Actually I brought the camdig to take a shoot of Daffa when he played at TimeZone. But too bad that the battery was not new so the picture I took is a little bit dark.

ADA Band performed for ten songs. But I only could watch them for four songs since I received an sms from Bapak that they already finish at TimeZone, and they watched me from the third floor and I could feel Daffa called me to come. And I was right, when I came up, Daffa looked missed me a lot, he held me tight and even he almost cry. Oh, my son, it’s ok, I’m already here for you, I only want to see the concert for a while, ok?

Then we go to the food court for the dinner. As usual, Daffa had his favorite hotplate fried noodles plus hotplate fried rice. While I had broccoli and cheese over baked potatoes. I could not stop telling them about my latest experience of watching the performance of ADA band. I wasn’t realizing how close I was to the stage! But a little bit disappointed that the record of their performance were not that good on my camdig and on my hand phone. Anyway, it was still, it worth to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment